We Only Work With The Best Somerville Financial Advisors
We Exclusively Work With Select Partner Firms Who Meet The Highest Standard of Excellence and Trust.
3rd Party Rankings
Our partners have been recognized by some of the best media publication sources like Financial Times, Investor.com, Forbes, and Barron’s
Our partners will also never sell proprietary investment products
All leads will be connected with a firm who has been in business for 20+ years
Education & Designations
All leads will be given to a certified CFP with designation from FINRA
All of our partners are credible — No conflicts of interest and no disciplinary history
Our Process for Choosing
An Independent Financial Advisor in Somerville, NJ
Financial Advisor Close to Somerville, NJ
All Advisors Must Meet Fiduciary Standard
“Fee-Only” Compensation To Ensure Conflict-Free Advice
Exemplary Disciplinary History
Required Education and Designations
Expertise with Client’s Specific Needs
How Can a CFP® in Somerville Help You?
The Value of Working With the Best Financial Planners in Somerville, NJ
A good financial planner can increase your returns by as much as 3% annually.Vanguard
Find a Fee-Only Financial Planner Near Somerville, NJWe evaluated over 13,000 RIA firms to bring you the best of the best Somerville financial advisors.
How Retirement-Friendly is Somerville, NJ?
- Population: 12,085
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 15.6%
- Average Home Value: $327,800
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $1,479
- Average Household Income: $94,637
- New Jersey Total Tax Burden: 9.98% (6th Highest in U.S.)
- New Jersey Property Tax: 4.94% (3rd Highest in U.S.)
- New Jersey Individual Income Tax: 2.47% (20th Highest in U.S.)
- New Jersey Sales and Excise Tax: 2.57% (8th Lowest in U.S.)