Windham County, CT Financial Advisors and Resources
Financial Advisor Firms in Windham County, CT
How Retirement-Friendly is Windham County, CT?
- Population: 116,566
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 20.3%
- Average Home Value: $208,400
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $1,164
- Average Household Income: $82,196
- Connecticut Total Tax Burden: 10.44% (5th Highest in U.S.)
- Connecticut Property Tax: 4.06% (6th Highest in U.S.)
- Connecticut Individual Income Tax: 3.56% (6th Highest in U.S.)
- Connecticut Sales and Excise Tax: 2.82% (12th Lowest in U.S.)
Windham County, CT Financial Advisor FAQs
A financial advisor is a professional with advanced knowledge in business, finance and investments who provides personalized recommendations on investments and strategies that fit an individual's specific needs.
A good financial advisor needs to have these qualities: he/she should be honest, trustworthy, efficient, and make you feel comfortable.
A financial advisor helps you manage your money in a way that meets your goals. Your goals might be short-term or long-term, and they might relate to investments or borrowing. A financial advisor is focused on the end goal in mind.
There are a few different ways financial advisors can charge their clients. Some people charge based on the amount of money they're investing and some charge by the hour.