Novi, MI Financial Advisors and Resources
Financial Advisor Firms in Novi, MI
How Retirement-Friendly is Novi, MI?
- Population: 60,014
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 16.6%
- Average Home Value: $352,700
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $1,479
- Average Household Income: $129,507
- Michigan Total Tax Burden: 8.34% (24th Highest in U.S.)
- Michigan Property Tax: 3.02% (19th Highest in U.S.)
- Michigan Individual Income Tax: 2.23% (20th Lowest in U.S.)
- Michigan Sales and Excise Tax: 3.09% (18th Lowest in U.S.)
Novi, MI Financial Advisor FAQs
In Novi, MI the average financial advisor salary is $54,559. The highest-paid 10% of financial advisors in Novi make more than $89,820 while the lowest-paid 10% make less than $28,496. On average a Financial Advisor makes an estimated salary of about $60,000.
Financial advisors use their knowledge of economics, finance, and investments to provide advice on the best way for clients to manage their finances. While some may specialize in managing wealth for individuals or families with high incomes, others spend more time working with businesses or governments.
Novi, MI is a small town about an hour out of Detroit. Locally, the most successful financial advisors seem to be with Wells Fargo and US Bank.
Financial advisors are paid either through a fee or commission. A fee is an annual payment made by the client to their financial advisor. A commission is profit that comes from the price difference of the s security sold, typically between client and broker.