We Only Work With The Best Meriden Financial Advisors
We Exclusively Work With Select Partner Firms Who Meet The Highest Standard of Excellence and Trust.
3rd Party Rankings
Our partners have been recognized by some of the best media publication sources like Financial Times, Investor.com, Forbes, and Barron’s
Our partners will also never sell proprietary investment products
All leads will be connected with a firm who has been in business for 20+ years
Education & Designations
All leads will be given to a certified CFP with designation from FINRA
All of our partners are credible — No conflicts of interest and no disciplinary history
Our Process for Choosing
An Independent Financial Advisor in Meriden, CT
Financial Advisor Close to Meriden, CT
All Advisors Must Meet Fiduciary Standard
“Fee-Only” Compensation To Ensure Conflict-Free Advice
Exemplary Disciplinary History
Required Education and Designations
Expertise with Client’s Specific Needs
How Can a CFP® in Meriden Help You?
The Value of Working With the Best Financial Planners in Meriden, CT
A good financial planner can increase your returns by as much as 3% annually.Vanguard
Find a Fee-Only Financial Planner Near Meriden, CTWe evaluated over 13,000 RIA firms to bring you the best of the best Meriden financial advisors.
How Retirement-Friendly is Meriden, CT?
- Population: 59,676
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 20.4%
- Average Home Value: $172,700
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $1,128
- Average Household Income: $75,379
- Connecticut Total Tax Burden: 10.44% (5th Highest in U.S.)
- Connecticut Property Tax: 4.06% (6th Highest in U.S.)
- Connecticut Individual Income Tax: 3.56% (6th Highest in U.S.)
- Connecticut Sales and Excise Tax: 2.82% (12th Lowest in U.S.)