McKenzie County, ND Financial Advisors and Resources
Financial Advisor Firms in McKenzie County, ND
How Retirement-Friendly is McKenzie County, ND?
- Population: 13,334
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 11.9%
- Average Home Value: $236,200
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $959
- Average Household Income: $105,700
- North Dakota Total Tax Burden: 7.81% (13th Lowest in U.S.)
- North Dakota Property Tax: 2.97% (20th Highest in U.S.)
- North Dakota Individual Income Tax: 0.87% (10th Lowest in U.S.)
- North Dakota Sales and Excise Tax: 3.97% (13th Highest in U.S.)
McKenzie County, ND Financial Advisor FAQs
It really depends on the financial advisor, but it is safe to say that they can range anywhere from $500-$1,000 per hour of service. Many of the fees are negotiable, so ask upfront before you hire them what their hourly fee is.
Although not the most common practice employed, some financial advisors only charge flat fees to their clients. This is usually an hourly rate.
Always try to screen through an advisor's area of specialization. Ask him to discuss his background on a particular area and past work relationships he has handled with clients specially focusing on that particular area.
Financial advisors can offer a range of services for clients. Typically, this includes understanding a client's financial situation and then making recommendations to improve that situation for the future.