Livermore, CA Financial Advisors and Resources
Financial Advisor Firms in Livermore, CA
How Retirement-Friendly is Livermore, CA?
- Population: 89,699
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 16.7%
- Average Home Value: $764,800
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $2,391
- Average Household Income: $151,556
- California Total Tax Burden: 9.48% (10th Highest in U.S.)
- California Property Tax: 2.64% (19th Lowest in U.S.)
- California Individual Income Tax: 3.78% (4th Highest in U.S.)
- California Sales and Excise Tax: 3.06% (17th Lowest in U.S.)
Livermore, CA Financial Advisor FAQs
This type of question is very personal as there are many variables that come into play such as the size and complexity of your portfolio, your financial goals, and how hands-on you want someone else to be with your finances.
Yes. A financial advisor will assist you in knowing where to put your money and how to budget, and they can help you save and spend wisely for the future.
One of the first questions to ask your advisor is, What's your investment philosophy? This will give you an idea about their priorities and what types of clients they work with. Next, you'll want to know specifics about their experience and credentials. Don't be afraid to ask about anything that concerns you or doesn't seem right - there's no such thing as a bad question.
The answer to this question will vary depending on which financial advisor you are asking. Many advisors charge an annual fee that is typically calculated as a percentage of total investment assets.