We Only Work With The Best Kauai County Financial Advisors
We Exclusively Work With Select Partner Firms Who Meet The Highest Standard of Excellence and Trust.
3rd Party Rankings
Our partners have been recognized by some of the best media publication sources like Financial Times, Investor.com, Forbes, and Barron’s
Our partners will also never sell proprietary investment products
All leads will be connected with a firm who has been in business for 20+ years
Education & Designations
All leads will be given to a certified CFP with designation from FINRA
All of our partners are credible — No conflicts of interest and no disciplinary history
Our Process for Choosing
An Independent Financial Advisor in Kauai County, HI
Financial Advisor Close to Kauai County, HI
All Advisors Must Meet Fiduciary Standard
“Fee-Only” Compensation To Ensure Conflict-Free Advice
Exemplary Disciplinary History
Required Education and Designations
Expertise with Client’s Specific Needs
How Can a CFP® in Kauai County Help You?
The Value of Working With the Best Financial Planners in Kauai County, HI
A good financial planner can increase your returns by as much as 3% annually.Vanguard
Find a Fee-Only Financial Planner Near Kauai County, HIWe evaluated over 13,000 RIA firms to bring you the best of the best Kauai County financial advisors.
How Retirement-Friendly is Kauai County, HI?
- Population: 71,769
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 23.5%
- Average Home Value: $567,100
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $1,379
- Average Household Income: $96,091
- Hawaii Total Tax Burden: 12.19% (2nd Highest in U.S.)
- Hawaii Property Tax: 2.45% (16th Lowest in U.S.)
- Hawaii Individual Income Tax: 3.09% (10th Highest in U.S.)
- Hawaii Sales and Excise Tax: 6.65% (Highest in U.S.)
The Top Financial Advisor Firms in Kauai County, HI