We Only Work With The Best El Dorado Hills Financial Advisors
We Exclusively Work With Select Partner Firms Who Meet The Highest Standard of Excellence and Trust.
3rd Party Rankings
Our partners have been recognized by some of the best media publication sources like Financial Times, Investor.com, Forbes, and Barron’s
Our partners will also never sell proprietary investment products
All leads will be connected with a firm who has been in business for 20+ years
Education & Designations
All leads will be given to a certified CFP with designation from FINRA
All of our partners are credible — No conflicts of interest and no disciplinary history
Our Process for Choosing
An Independent Financial Advisor in El Dorado Hills, CA
Financial Advisor Close to El Dorado Hills, CA
All Advisors Must Meet Fiduciary Standard
“Fee-Only” Compensation To Ensure Conflict-Free Advice
Exemplary Disciplinary History
Required Education and Designations
Expertise with Client’s Specific Needs
How Can a CFP® in El Dorado Hills Help You?
The Value of Working With the Best Financial Planners in El Dorado Hills, CA
A good financial planner can increase your returns by as much as 3% annually.Vanguard
Find a Fee-Only Financial Planner Near El Dorado Hills, CAWe evaluated over 13,000 RIA firms to bring you the best of the best El Dorado Hills financial advisors.
How Retirement-Friendly is El Dorado Hills, CA?
- Population: 46,593
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 20%
- Average Home Value: $633,800
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $2,581
- Average Household Income: $174,506
- California Total Tax Burden: 9.48% (10th Highest in U.S.)
- California Property Tax: 2.64% (19th Lowest in U.S.)
- California Individual Income Tax: 3.78% (4th Highest in U.S.)
- California Sales and Excise Tax: 3.06% (17th Lowest in U.S.)
The Top Financial Advisor Firms in El Dorado Hills, CA