We Only Work With The Best Chapel Hill Financial Advisors
We Exclusively Work With Select Partner Firms Who Meet The Highest Standard of Excellence and Trust.
3rd Party Rankings
Our partners have been recognized by some of the best media publication sources like Financial Times, Investor.com, Forbes, and Barron’s
Our partners will also never sell proprietary investment products
All leads will be connected with a firm who has been in business for 20+ years
Education & Designations
All leads will be given to a certified CFP with designation from FINRA
All of our partners are credible — No conflicts of interest and no disciplinary history
Our Process for Choosing
An Independent Financial Advisor in Chapel Hill, NC
Financial Advisor Close to Chapel Hill, NC
All Advisors Must Meet Fiduciary Standard
“Fee-Only” Compensation To Ensure Conflict-Free Advice
Exemplary Disciplinary History
Required Education and Designations
Expertise with Client’s Specific Needs
How Can a CFP® in Chapel Hill Help You?
The Value of Working With the Best Financial Planners in Chapel Hill, NC
A good financial planner can increase your returns by as much as 3% annually.Vanguard
Find a Fee-Only Financial Planner Near Chapel Hill, NCWe evaluated over 13,000 RIA firms to bring you the best of the best Chapel Hill financial advisors.
How Retirement-Friendly is Chapel Hill, NC?
- Population: 60,998
- % of Population 62 Years and Over: 13.7%
- Average Home Value: $399,300
- Average Monthly Housing Cost: $1,310
- Average Household Income: $123,112
- North Carolina Total Tax Burden: 8.07% (17th Lowest in U.S.)
- North Carolina Property Tax: 2.15% (10th Lowest in U.S.)
- North Carolina Individual Income Tax: 2.63% (15th Highest in U.S.)
- North Carolina Sales and Excise Tax: 3.29% (24th Lowest in U.S.)
The Top Financial Advisor Firms in Chapel Hill, NC